CLEPA and Deloitte are pleased to invite you to submit proposals for the CLEPA Innovation Awards 2017 which will be handed over on 29 June 2017 in Rome. The CLEPA Innovation Award recognizes the innovation capabilities of European automotive suppliers for novel technologies, products or business models and cooperation.
Why should your company apply for the Innovation Awards?
- Brand enhancement for the awarded companies
- Press coverage for Award nominees through highly respected automotive magazines
- Exposure of ‘CLEPA Innovation Awards 2017’ event through communication channels of CLEPA and National Associations
- Recognition of employees’ innovation efforts
- Use of Award nomination in company’s external and internal communication
Who is eligible for the Innovation Awards?
Automotive suppliers, irrespective of size, for innovations in the fields of Connectivity and Automation, Cooperation, Environment and Safety.
The Luxembourg Automotive Components Cluster can support you with your application.
The call for entries will be opened until 31 March 2017.